11/5-11/6 The 14th JEMEA Symposium (Online)
【Information from the 14th Symposium Organizing Committee】
Considering spread of the COVIT-19, JEMEA decided to hold Sympo2020 as online symposium. We are sorry not to see you at symposium, but you can join online symposium is easy to join. JEMEA is waiting for your attendance.
|2020/7/20||Early registration has started. Start Registration|
|2020/7/20||Abstract submission has started|
|2020/7/20||Application of Equipment display and advertisement has started. Start registration
Pamphlet Equipment display and advertisement(Japanese)
|2020/7/28||Notice for the online Symposium. Please be sure to read it through.|
|2020/8/5||Announcement of Invited speaker of special session and award winner of JEMEA Progress.|
|2020/8/7 23:59||JEMEA closed Abstract submission site.|
|2020/8/8～18||Abstract submission deadline extended by 2020/8/8|
Extension: deadline of Equipment display and advertisement was extended by Sep.30/2020
|2020/8/21||The 14th Symposium Organizing Committee started sending acceptance notice to oral/poster presenters.|
|2020/9/7||JEMEA announced tentative program (Oral/poster)|
Oral program (Tentative)
Poster program (Tentative)
Japan Society of Electromagnetic Wave Energy Applications
IEEE MTT-S Japan/Kansai/Nagoya Chapter
Catalysis Society of Japan
The Ceramic Society of japan
The Chemical Society of Japan
The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, linear Drives Technical Committee
The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan
Japan Society For The Promotion of Science R024 committee on Electromagnetic-Field-Excited Reaction Fields
The Society of Chemical Engineering, Japan
The Society of Synthetic Organic Chemistry, JAPAN(SSOCJ)
JAPAN ELECTRO-HEAT CENTER, Japan
The Society of Nano Science and Technology, Japan
11/5（Thu）～11/6（Fri） Symposium & Equipment display @ Online
After registration and confirming your bank transfer, JEMEA will inform you how to connect Symposium site, ID and password, information about connection test. (End of October.)
Software tool for Sympo2020 is Zoom.
Installation of Zoom
Web browser client will be downloaded automatically when your first Zoom meeting has started.Or you can download and install Zoom client for Zoom meeting manually.
Japan Society of Electromagnetic Wave Energy Application（JEMEA）holds annual Symposium, and it deals with “Education, Energy, Infrastructure, Industrialization and Innovation” among Sustainable development 17 Goals (SDGs) as an Oral/Poster presentation.
For to achieve a SDGs goal by using Microwave Energy technology, furtherance of an investigation and contribution by researchers are inevitable. That’s why the theme of Sympo2020 is –Research of electromagnetic wave energy to aim SDGs goal, and to open up the future of the researchers.
JEMEA is one of the most active domestic academic Society in Japan which deals with science & technology of Microwave energy Applications. During the Symposium period,
researchers hold oral/poster presentation on their latest studies in various research fields are given. Attendee can enjoy live debates on Microwave. We recommend this Symposium to those who want to exchange novel information and technology about Microwave Energy applications. We are waiting for your presentation, and participation.
Symposium’s registration and abstract submission has started on July.20. JEMEA is waiting for your registration.
Due to a changing of homepage for online symposium, registration start date postponed from Jul.13 to Jul.20)
|Abstract submission||Jul.20(Mon)||Aug.7 (Fri)※1||Closed|
|Equipment display and advertisement||Jul.20(Mon)||Sep.30(Wed) Extended||Equipment display and ad. registrationく|
|Acceptance notice oral/poster presentation||Aug.21(Fri)||After screening inform to applicant directly|
|Paper submission and camera-ready master for advertisement||Aug.31(Mon)||Sep.11(Fri)※1||Paper submission site|
|Early registration||Jul. 20(Mon)||Sep.25(Fri) Bank transfer by Sep.30(Wed)||Early registration site|
|Advance registration||Sep.26(Sat)||Deadline Oct.30(Fri) Bank transfer by Oct.30(Fri)|
- ※1 Abstract submission was closed. For accepted presenters, please submit your 2-page papers by Sep.11(Fri).Be sure to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you can’t submit by deadline due to the influence of COVID-19.
- Since this symposium will be online, attendee need early or pre-registration. Final deadline is Oct.30 but registration by Oct.26(Mon) is highly recommended. Registration fee needs bank transfer by deadline.
- Connection test will be held after Oct.25. For details, JEMEA will inform later.
- Proceedings can be downloaded from Nov.5(Thu). JEMEA will announce for details later.
- Please forgive us if symposium committee need to change those dates.
Will be announced around Sep.15(Tue)
【Oral/Poster presentation and Award】
Please make 15 minutes’ research presentation ( + 5minutes’ Q&A) . After adopted as oral presenter of Sympo2020, please submit
2-page papers by using .docx form are downloadable from Sympo2020 homepage. When submission, please upload both .docx file and .PDF file to a sympo2020 website. Sympo2020 is online, please share your slide on the screen with audience during your presentation.
Please prepare poster, in 1-page data and upload on Sympo2020 poster site. And please upload prerecorded presentation vocal data, too. Page lay-out of presentation and precise information for to upload, JEMEA will inform on Aug.21 to presenter .
|2020/7/20||Closed abstract submission site|
|2020/8/7 23:59||Closed abstract submission site|
|2020/8/8～18|| Though abstract submission site has closed, JEMEA will handle exception. Please inform JEMEA sumposium office if you could not submit due to
COVID-19’s by Aug.18 12:00.
|2020/8/21||Sympo2020 Executive office started announcement to oral/poster presenters who have accepted for presentation.|
Format of 2 page papers (Accepted presenters must submit 2-page papers by Sep.11(Fri).
Award : JEMEA will give following awards to excellent oral/poster presenter※.
Research Encouragement Evaluate 2-page papers submitted by oral and poster presenter at Sympo2020. And one or two researchers are awarded a prize for the research contents. that are excellent for the progress in academic and industrial application.
Best presentation Award Evaluate Oral presentation of Sympo2020, and award a prize to 1-2 presenter and research contents.
Judge the research contents, clarity of explanation, correspondence during question and answer session.
Best Poster Award Evaluate poster presentation of Sympo2020, and award a prize to 1-2 presenters. Judge the research contents, clarity of explanation by chat, correspondence during question and answer session.
※Award winner should be JEMEA member.(Company/Regural/student menbers)
JEMEA member/ Non-member/ personal・company/student：Started from 7/20(Mon).
Registration Fee（Tax included/Issue receipt）
|JEMEA & cooperative organization member||Regular||\7,000||\10,000||Symposium attendees are invited to Online Banquet.|
- Presenter and attendee need early or advance registration for Sympo2020 by all means. For paying registration fee, you need bank transfer.
- After registration, auto-response e-mail including Bank account number for registration fee will be arrive.
- Member of cooperative organization adapt same price as JEMEA member. (Please input your belonging society’s name when registration)
- Symposium’s attendee can download Sympo2020 proceedings from Nov.5.(JEMEA will not issue book form.)
- JEMEA will not refund registration fee after bank transfer but inform URL for to download proceedings.
- Oral presenter of Sympo2020 are limited only to JEMEA members or those who get approval from JEMEA.However, Poster presenters are excluded, non-JEMEA member can apply. Eligibility for Award (Research Encouragement, Best Presentation and Best Poster will be limited only JEMEA member.（Apply for JEMEA member） Application form
- For about invoice or receipt, if you need the below request, please input your comment within “Remarks” column.
- If you need to change address to receipt from “ Affiliation + name”.
- If you need Invoice before bank transfer. Please inform JEMEA by using remarks column.
- If you need to change address to Invoice from “Affiliation” or change mailing address.
（Before mailing invoice, Symposium office will contact you for to confirm due date of bank transfer.）
- JEMEA will mail receipt to Sympo2020 attendees after Nov.6.
【Equipment display and Advertisement】
Registration has started from Jul.20. By request, deadline is extended by Sep.30(Wed)（2020/8/11）
7/21/2020 “Pamphlet Equipment display and advertisement for Online” was issued.
Pamphlet (Equipment display and advertisement-Japanese). (.pdf)
If you need English digest, please contact email@example.com.
Updated: “Pamphlet: Equipment display and advertisement”(About camera-ready master.)(2020/7/30）
Updated “Pamphlet: Equipment display and advertisement”(changed time table for PR time.) (2020/7/31）
【Notice for the online Symposium】
Be sure to read notice for the online Symposiium.
Read “Notice for the online Symposium”
【The 14th JEMEA Symposium Organizing Committee Member】
Chair: Aki Fujita (Science & Technology Inst.,Co）
Member：Tohru Yamada, Masaki Okamoto（Keio Univ.）、Jun Fukushima(Tohoku Univ.)
Technical Adviser：Tomohiko Mitani (Kyoto Univ.）
Observer: Kazutoshi Ikenaga (Sojo Univ.）
Secretariat: Yoko Sato (JEMEA Office）
Sympo2020 executive committee
You can make all the registration about Symposium from JEMEA homepage.
11/5-11/6/ JEMEA Sympo2020@Online
Banner and HP link for the company that registered Equipment display and or advertisement.
Please visit each company’s website by clicking on the banner.